• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paypal $15 coupon FREE!

136 posts in this topic

Ok, just checked the details - March 7th they said:

"Thank you for participating in PayPal's Holiday Promotion. You received this $20 rebate by making a qualifying purchase of $50 or more. We appreciate your business. Stay tuned for more exciting promotions in 2007 by visiting www.paypal.com!"

That a different promo from this one?

I received this on the 7th also. Nice little bonus to help pay for my first piece of OA.

No dice for me either frown.gif
Same here confused-smiley-013.gif

Long time Paypal user, and I am in the same boat...no $20 rebate in my account. I KNOW I qualified for the rebate, so this sour experience just means I will only use Paypal for eBay transactions.

No dice for me either frown.gif
Same here confused-smiley-013.gif

Long time Paypal user, and I am in the same boat...no $20 rebate in my account. I KNOW I qualified for the rebate, so this sour experience just means I will only use Paypal for eBay transactions.

I'd think I should have qualified as well. Looking back through November 2006, I had $50+ purchases in each month clear up to the present. Maybe it was something we had to sign up for to get it. confused-smiley-013.gif

nada yeahok.gif

but the $20 for $50 sounds like the xmas promotion. maybe someone entered your paypal email addy for you confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah....., you are right. I went back and checked and the $20 was for a

Holiday promotion. Its been so long I forgot about that one. So, hopefully

I will get the $15 rebate too. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I haven't received anything yet, but according to their Web site:

"The $15.00 USD rebate will be deposited into your PayPal account by May 28, 2007. If you made your purchase in Canadian Dollars you will receive the Canadian Dollar equivalent of $15.00 USD at the day of the rebate payment."

So I imagine the rebates will take place between now and the end of May.