• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING STORIES tv show 1987 comic book episode

25 posts in this topic

I just bought it last night. Looking forward to seeing again after near 20 years!

West

I did too 27_laughing.gif I actually loved watching that show. Hard to believe it's more then 20 years now.

Ahhh the memories, I'm going to have to buy the DVD now too. Anyone have the TALES of the GOLD MONKEY or RIPTIDE (circa 1985) on DVD ???

I watched "Tales ot the Golden Monkey." Did that darn dog ever get his eye back???

West

Came accross this news piece this morning and thought of this thread, might be a bit OT, but thought is was appropriate. Posted earlier that my favorite episode was Mummy Daddy and then read this piece. Remember reading about a similar find in Europe last year, but in that case it was much longer as they didn't find any Euros, and wonder about how the power is not cut or the cable is not shut down (by the way what brand of TV does this guy have that will work for so long?), mailman doesn't notice mail piling up, neighbors never come a calling, etc... Wonder what he was "listening to", could it have been a rerun episode of Amazing Tales?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/17/death.television.reut/index.html

Came accross this news piece this morning and thought of this thread.....
Y'know what's funny. I was watching this from the link you provided. While my heart goes out to the old fella, I thought to myself " I wonder if he had any comics"...then I realized why you posted it here in the first place. That made me laugh to myself.