• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most unusual Superhero Team

16 posts in this topic

In an offshoot of the best team threas I present Most unusual Team thread!

Only criteria is they must have been together for at least three issues...

I nominate..

Great Lakes Avengers

Power Pack- 4 kids (under the age of 10) with superpowers.

I remember reading the Marvel Glossary?? It had descriptions and origins of every Marvel character with their strength class, endurance level etc. For fitness level for these kids it said "fitness level associated with playing". confused.gif

One of my favorites

Legion of Substitute Heroes.

Polar Boy - Cold inducing powers, like umpteen dozen other characters.

Night Girl - Super-Strength, but only worked at night or under very dark conditions.

Chlorophyl Kid - Could make plants grow real big.

Stone Boy - His powers were the ability to turn himself rock hard, but in order to do this he had to go into a suspended animation-like state. Was very useful as a doorstop.

Color Boy - Could shoot out a veritable rainbow of colors.

Pig-Iron,Yankee-Poodle,Rubberducky,Alley-kat-abra(with her magic Wanda). Allied with their leader they are (were) CAPTAIN CARROT AND HIS AMAZING ZOO CREW!!!!!

But on a lighter note- for 15 minutes of sheer pleasure try reading THE LEGION OF SUBSTITUTE HEROES SPECIAL where they,along with Supergirl, take on Ambush Bug.