• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The All-American way..

69 posts in this topic

Does anyone know why this book is so rare?

Some of the preceding 15 issues of All-American are the toughest to find of all early comics. Just like some of the preceding 39 issues of Adventure comics are ridiculously tough. It would make sense that All-American #16 and Adventure #40 would be challenging. Once the superheros in the books caught on, circulation got much better.

For instance, here's All-American #13. How often do you see this book?

Never, quite frankly! Very nice.

Win can you and Adamstrange post a beater every once in a while, just to make the rest of us feel like real collectors! grin.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I'll need some time to think about it.

Some of the preceding 15 issues of All-American are the toughest to find of all early comics. Just like some of the preceding 39 issues of Adventure comics are ridiculously tough. It would make sense that All-American #16 and Adventure #40 would be challenging. Once the superheros in the books caught on, circulation got much better.

Win can you and Adamstrange post a beater every once in a while, just to make the rest of us feel like real collectors! grin.gif

No. devil.gif

No. devil.gif

Because you don't own any!! grin.gif

I do actually. I just don't scan them.

No. devil.gif

Because you don't own any!! grin.gif

says the guy who sold $20k in tecs in 24 hours on the boards 893blahblah.gifpoke2.gif

But none were high grade unrestored... angel.gif

Yearh that's right! it was some cheap-*spoon* drek! blush.gif

Even though $5K is a lot of coin, I'm personally thrilled to know that early restored TECs can be found without spending my entire retirement savings.

says the guy who sold $20k in tecs in 24 hours on the boards 893blahblah.gifpoke2.gif

yeahok.gif It was still 20k worth of books any way you slice it! makepoint.gifgossip.gif

Just wait until you see the rag he bought with it...talk about a beater poke2.gif

yeahok.gif It was still 20k worth of books any way you slice it! makepoint.gifgossip.gif

Just wait until you see the rag he bought with it...talk about a beater poke2.gif

I don't know about you guys, but the suspense is killing me. 893applaud-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

I know, and I am not complaining! grin.gif

Short lived windfall, as it will go out the door they day it hits. Gotta pay the man with the book.

Stop building the suspense! We all want to know what book it is!! Knowing your tendencies my money's on a restored copy of one of two major books smile.gif

Any clues from his signature? confused-smiley-013.gif