• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which would you rather own, All Star Comics 8 or Sensation Comics 1

38 posts in this topic

hello all...

I like AS 8 as well...hope to put the 1-57 AS run together next year (or the year after, depends on MMC)

rick

Good choice, Rick. I'm working on a run of All-Stars myself. I just picked up #45 from Comic Link this week, giving me 23 of the 57 issues. I hope to find one or two this weekend at the New York show.

hello all...

I like AS 8 as well...hope to put the 1-57 AS run together next year (or the year after, depends on MMC)

rick

Good choice, Rick. I'm working on a run of All-Stars myself. I just picked up #45 from Comic Link this week, giving me 23 of the 57 issues. I hope to find one or two this weekend at the New York show.

hello all...

cool beans, todd...luckily, I will be spending this year on the MMC, so that will give you time to complete your run without us having to compete over some of the rarer ones!...please post some pics in the GA group shot!

rick