• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is Ultimate Spiderman #1 the last

9 posts in this topic

a 9.8 of the superman/batman 1 variant has seen 300-500 on ebay recently. I hope Ult. Spider-Man 1 white variant keeps going up (because I have a copy:) And for some reason high graded Wolverine 145 vaiants have been hitting rediculous numbers.

I think this is a very good question....

What does a raw 9.0 - 9.4 regular first print Ultimate Spiderman #1 now go for ...

25X - 30X cover ?

30 Days of Night # 1 gets about the same..

Don't know any others though.. Y #1 gets about 10X 15X cover.

As far as staying power goes i think that Ultimate spider-man #1 might be the top dog for a long time. It truly is the perfect storm situation (lower print due to the fact that it came out soon after some failed similar attempt (spider-man chapter one) ,popular character,line-starter,successful 100+ issue series, Merchandising based on the image etc...I could go on for a while)

A $200 regular non-variant, non-cgc, mainstream book like that is un-likely. The best bet would be a lower printed indie that gains a huge following through other media. The 30 days of night is already HUGE in comic world, but if that movie ends up as a Huge hit? FAAGEDDABOUDIIT!!

The Next TMNT #1,Bone #1,Cerebus #1,30 days of night #1,walking dead #1 will happen before the next Ultimate spider-man #1 in my opinion----