• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cap 1

17 posts in this topic

Saw this Cap 1 on eBay and was intrigued, then concerned once I looked at the seller's other items...

Dresses, tea pots, towel racks....and a Cap 1???

Linky

Sounds perfectly legit to me insane.gif

I sent her an email through eBay and she promptly replied:

"There is a mistake. This is not my listing, do not bid!!!!! There is a mistake, I am checking it out with ebay"

Stopped some high jacker in his tracks!

27_laughing.gif

I got all excited for a second and thought that maybe your big purchase was a Timely. I'll go back to sleep now sleeping.gif

If Batman 1 was not a big purchase then Cap 1 is neither sumo.gif

But yes i was thinking the same thing, im eagerly waiting to see Ciorac posting this book... yay.gif

Hey Bill... when are you posting your monster book confused-smiley-013.gifcloud9.gifshy.gif

27_laughing.gif

I got all excited for a second and thought that maybe your big purchase was a Timely. I'll go back to sleep now sleeping.gif

But yes i was thinking the same thing, im eagerly waiting to see Ciorac posting this book... yay.gif

Hey Bill... when are you posting your monster book confused-smiley-013.gifcloud9.gifshy.gif

As soon as I get it in hand. It could be another couple of weeks.

27_laughing.gif

Assuming its a DC? C'mon throw us a bone. poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

My money is on a Tec 27...

27_laughing.gif

My money is on a Tec 27...

Bill is not a supes guy so my money is on a TEC 27 as well. Im thinking it will be restored in the 7.0-8.5 range. Where he is getting it from i have no clue..

me 2

none missing from metro's site? juggle.gif

Okay what's an ME 2? confused.gif Sorry drawing a blank here. shy.gif

brian was saying "me too"....no M.E issue 2 wink.gif

I must not have copied enough of the previous response...sorry for the confusion

rick