• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Jonah Hex 1

14 posts in this topic

Depends on what the gook on the URBC is . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

definitely NOT a 9.0, btw . . . grin.gif

Don't really know. Looks like the book may have been stacked with some other comics. Some kind of transfer stain or just soiling. Hard to tell either way.

I'm thinking conservative 8.0 with an outside shot at 8.5

I was thinking the same thing...the spine does have many ticks and dings but it doesn't seem to break color, although the pic is a little grainy ( maybe just my monitor ) but I don't see any other flaws so I thought it might keep a VF/NM- designation.

Yup. some non color breaking spine tics and a couple that ever so slightly do break color.

Also very small tear, tiny in fact tear along the right edge of the front cover just above Hex's right arm that doesn't even show up in the scan.

Depends on what the gook on the URBC is . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

definitely NOT a 9.0, btw . . . grin.gif

Don't really know. Looks like the book may have been stacked with some other comics. Some kind of transfer stain or just soiling. Hard to tell either way.

I'm thinking conservative 8.0 with an outside shot at 8.5

thumbsup2.gif Sounds about right.