• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NY Con Blues

19 posts in this topic

Due to personal, situation, couldn't make it to the NYC Con for the second time. frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.giffrown.gif

Feeling like the kid that didn't get invited to the popular kid's birthday party and I have to watch the festivities from over the backyard fence.

sorry.gif

There's always next year thumbsup2.gif

Due to personal, situation, couldn't make it to the NYC Con for the second time. frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.giffrown.gif

Feeling like the kid that didn't get invited to the popular kid's birthday party and I have to watch the festivities from over the backyard fence.

sorry.gif

I couldn't go because greggy was there. 893censored-thumb.gif

sorry.gif

Exact same thing with me Steve. I was going to go this year and last year as well, but it didn't happen. Hopefully, we will both be able to go next year. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

sorry.gif

Exact same thing with me Steve. I was going to go this year and last year as well, but it didn't happen. Hopefully, we will both be able to go next year. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I call shotgun!! grin.gif

We'll pick up Redhook on the way down. hi.gif

sorry.gif

...I wouldn't go cause Geggy was there,...

sorry.gif

Greggy is totally different in person. He is actually a nice guy 893whatthe.gif

sorry.gif

I didn't recognize him without his snake. 27_laughing.gif

sorry.gif

..it's there,..sometimes it gets lost in the folds though,...

sorry.gif

..it's there,..sometimes it gets lost in the folds though,...

throwup.gif

sorry.gif

27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif Are we leaving the women to home?

sorry.gif

If only you had an Action #40 to dull your pain! wink.gif

Next time mate. thumbsup2.gif

sorry.gif

27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif Are we leaving the women to home?

yay.gif Road Trip!

sorry.gif

If only you had an Action #40 to dull your pain! wink.gif

Yes, that's how I justified the purchase. sumo.gif

Now, I gotta sell a bunch of stuff to pay for it. wink.gif