• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pic from the NY Comic Con....check out this wall of GOLD !

48 posts in this topic

Was that Metro booth? Looks like it.

Yes, their display is something to see.

Do you know who the guy in the photo is?

That's Frank. He's been with Metro for around a year now, maybe longer?

Yep, that is Frank. Very nice guy. When I picked up a couple of books at last year's NY National, it was Frank that I dealt with and he was very personable.

Yeah its too bad that Metropolis doesn't do the Wondercon or Wizard. They are very pricey but they do have an incredible selection. It's hard to justify driving all the way to San Francisco if big dealers like Metropolis aren't even going to be there. Sure its important to support the comic conventions but if the dealers don't show then I don't show either! $25 for one day at the Wizard without the big dealers is cost prohibitive! Erik

Yep, that is Frank. Very nice guy. When I picked up a couple of books at last year's NY National, it was Frank that I dealt with and he was very personable.

Yes, I have delt with Frank a handful of times. Very good customer service!

Yes, I have delt with Frank a handful of times. Very good customer service!

I met Frank for the 1st time last year at the San Diego show. While I did not buy anything at that time, Frank still took the time to discuss at length with me a book and certainly left me with a very positive impression. I have bought from metro before and will again. thumbsup2.gif

Frank's a truly great guy. He heard my wife and I were bringing our 3-year old daughter to Disney World, overlapping the time that he and his wife were also going to be there, and he went out of his way to try and get a special "First Visit" pin left for us at our hotel when we checked in.

Good luck pronouncing his last name, though.

I think Vinny will be at Wondercon. He can probably bring anything you want but they won't be set up.