• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - The USAF Mildenhall Collection - Discounted 'Left-Overs' & All New Books!

1,455 posts in this topic

OK, folks…just got a call from the owner of these books and he’s looking for his first payment. Therefore I’m now on collection duty. crazy.gif

Anyone who’s in a position to pay for their books, could you PM me and I can get a total over to you. Let me know whether you want to settle in full and get the books in the postal system, in which case I’ll quote you for shipping also, or whether you want to simply pay the book total now and we can sort out shipping at a later date.

Anyone who isn’t in a position to make payment at the moment…it’s cool. thumbsup2.gif I’m sure there's enough of you with sufficient coin to keep The Man happy. grin.gif

And the reward is....if I get enough money together, he'll get me another box or so of new stuff before the end of the week. headbang.gif