• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARVEL ZOMBIE HQ - You know you want more of it.

33 posts in this topic

Hey Pat! That invincible story you are talking about was in Masters of the universe #1(image). I have a copy right here. I believe it might have been in some other issues as well, so i don't think it was exclusive to that particular issue. Maybe a few of the books that came out that week had it..

The rare variant cover for Marvel Zombies Vs. Army of Darkness #1 893whatthe.gif

(I had to steal the image, so that black line is just blocking out whose property it was angel.gif)

aodmrc.jpg

how rare is it?

Well, I've been researching it, and supposedly there is no "ratio" (like 1:25 or 1:50)between the variant and the regular cover. Instead, I heard the variant is limited to 2000 copies (Pretty small print run!) and each store may only get one copy (no matter how many of the regular cover are ordered). I'll do some more digging and see what I can find.

how rare is it?

Well, I've been researching it, and supposedly there is no "ratio" (like 1:25 or 1:50)between the variant and the regular cover. Instead, I heard the variant is limited to 2000 copies (Pretty small print run!) and each store may only get one copy (no matter how many of the regular cover are ordered). I'll do some more digging and see what I can find.

Right now there are several on ebay as buy it nows for $24.99+shipping. I'll wait to see if my LCS has it first. Man I want this cover. I love Suydam's stuff.

The rare variant cover for Marvel Zombies Vs. Army of Darkness #1 893whatthe.gif

(I had to steal the image, so that black line is just blocking out whose property it was angel.gif)

aodmrc.jpg

If my LCS gets one it's mine. I just talked to my LCS guy and he owes me for some computer work I did for him last week. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif