• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - so apparently I'm moving near CGC in the Fall

14 posts in this topic

just found out today (well Fri, just now checked my email) that I got accepted to Ringlng School of Art & Design's Computer Animation program - a program that accepts....~100 people. 20% acceptance rate for the program, 30% for the school, progarm is #1 in the nation

js_rocker.gifyay.gif

So yeah, I'll be "neighbors" with the CGC crew (where exactly are they located? RSAD is on 2700 N. Tamiami Trail)

Tuition is also a *spoon* and a *fork*, something in the ballpark of $33K/year. Florida Pre-Paid College funds & the state's Bright Future's program should cover most/some of it, don't know what the FAFSA will net me. In the mean time, let me color your OA to fund my tuition >.> <.<

5501 Communications Parkway

I didn't see a CGC sign out front, so here's a picture.

They actually put up a cool looking sign a little after you visited.

But don't come without an appointment folks.

We have guard dogs in the front, a swat team on the roof, an alligator in the lake behind the building and lots and lots of lasers.

I also liaison as a part time night watchman and I have an ichy trigger finger smile.gif

We have guard dogs in the front, a swat team on the roof, an alligator in the lake behind the building and lots and lots of lasers.

I also liaison as a part time night watchman and I have an ichy trigger finger smile.gif

893whatthe.gif I nearly went down over the bank to go pee. You should have a sign warning people of the alligator.

893whatthe.gif I nearly went down over the bank to go pee. You should have a sign warning people of the alligator.

We actually didn't know about him untill like 2 or 3 weeks ago. I park my car out by there so every now and again I get to see him. The people in the office nicknamed him Bart.

Have you thought about getting some ointment to get rid of that itch? poke2.gif