• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Any Hulk Art! Original Art, Splash, Spreads, etc.

19 posts in this topic

I'm so disappointed with the Hulk artwork that is out there. Every page I've come across is boring and uninspiring. I'd also like to see a piece of original art where Hulk is NOT taking a beating. I want to see the Hulk dealing damage. A double page spread would be ideal but will settle for single pages. If you think you've got a great piece of Hulk art, please let me know. The more action-packed, the better! yay.gif

-Issa

I'm so disappointed with the Hulk artwork that is out there. Every page I've come across is boring and uninspiring. I'd also like to see a piece of original art where Hulk is NOT taking a beating. I want to see the Hulk dealing damage. A double page spread would be ideal but will settle for single pages. If you think you've got a great piece of Hulk art, please let me know. The more action-packed, the better! yay.gif

-Issa

well in this Paul Smith piece he is kicking *spoon*...but it's not published. Nice to look at though... flowerred.gif

smith_hulkvswolvie.jpg

-Issa

Ok here is a page that I got in recently but might part with. (we can PM if you are interested)

Going down the list:

1) Hulk dealing Damage....>Check

2) Hulk done by a signature Hulk artist....>Dale Keown...CHECK

I have a better scan on my home computer...but here is an idea.

That's Doc Sampson he is beating the tar out of....

Keown373p24.jpg

Thanks for the replies. That Hulk/Doc-Samson page comes really close. Unfortunately, I'm looking for a really action-packed page. I bought the X-men #40 by Andy Kubert (check out spiderwebart gallery). It has a large, double-page spread of Wolverine with word bubbles and sound-effects placed all over the page. I'm looking for something equally eye-catching with the Hulk. Here's hoping!

-Issa

That attachment is an amazing piece. Unfortunately my friend, I'm looking Hulk art that has appeared in comics. I don't mean to be so difficult but to me, the perfect Hulk piece is a (double?) splash of himself beating the *spoon* out of many people. (or at least about to). I'm also a big fan of comic art that has sound effects and word-bubbles glued onto the page. Obviously, you won't find this effect on commissions. Something about that effect is just awesome. smile.gif

-Issa

-Issa

You could always go "Historic" Hulk.....this is from Avengers #3

KirbyAvengers3.jpg

Wow! Those are some amazing pieces! I'm partial to Gary Frank's rendition of the Hulk. I think the historical, earlier Hulks are too ogrish and beastly. Peter David and Gary Frank put really humanized the Hulk.

I'm sorry for being so picky but I've finally made my decision. I'm going to search for a Hulk vs Thor piece. Why, you ask? ....Historically, Thor was created by Stan Lee with the idea that only a God can be stronger than the Hulk. I'm going try my best to find a piece that accomplishes this. Word balloons, sound effects preferred. .....As a last, desperate, resort, I'll try to get a huge commission piece if I can't find what I want. The search continues! yay.gif

-Issa