• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for high grade superman issues 1-300

41 posts in this topic

I am putting together a high grade superman run and am looking for the highest graded issues of superman numbers 1-300. If anyone has any they want to sell maybe we can work something out. thanks.

Andy

I am putting together a high grade superman run and am looking for the highest graded issues of superman numbers 1-300. If anyone has any they want to sell maybe we can work something out. thanks.

Andy

Are you willing to pay at, or above, FMV for the books?

Wow, i didnt know that getting ridiculed was part of putting a serious set together. I might be knew to posting on here but that doesnt mean i cant put a set together. If anyone has any real thoughts about selling please feel free to email me at andyleff@comcast.net. I have been trying to put this set together for over a year now, (i have bought a few books from members of this site) just check the registry and you will see that there is no b.s. Thanks.

Andy

Are you willing to pay at, or above, FMV for the books?

I wasn't slamming you at all. I am genuinely trying to gauge what kind of prices you would be prepared to pay for the books. confused-smiley-013.gif

I have a 34 57 and 77 CGC'd and a 105 Raw, none are highest graded but the 77 is especially tough.

34 cgc 8.0 640

57 cgc 8.0 700

71 cgc 7.0 380

75 cgc 6.0 280

77 cgc 8.0 800

105 6.5 to 7.0 $150

sup34lab.jpg

sup57lab.jpg

sup77lab.jpg

sup105.jpg

Anyone else have anything, i have bought a few books from some members and have been offered books from other members, remember i am only looking for the highest graded issues. Thanks.

Andy