• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for high grade superman issues 1-300

41 posts in this topic

could you post a link to your collection so I know what you're looking for.

Thanks

He has the highest graded or second highest for the books he owns. Look under the Superman registry he is ranked number 1.

thumbsup2.gif

For a short time I had the highest Superman registry (which is a joke, cause I don't even collect the title pre #100).

I suspect that alot of people with slabbed Superman's don't have a registry going. The guy who bought the #1 in 5.5 could be the highest just by entering that one book.

I have bought some books off of members and would like to thank them. If any of you have anymore to sell let me know. Remember I am only looking for the highest graded issue. Thanks.

Andy

Hey guys, added a bunch of books, still looking for offers if anyone has the highest graded issues. Nearmint, thanks for the comment, if i get a scanner ill add some pics to the post. Thanks

Andy

The types of books i am interested in are the highest ranked in the census, or if the book is tough to get i would consider the 2nd ranked book. Thanks.

Andy

Pretty admirable and lofty goals! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Still looking for books, just added 15 books in the highest grade today including a Nova Scotia Superman #5 in 9.4 and an 9.0 #61 (First Kryptonite). If anyone has anything let me know. Thanks.

Andy

I have added many books since this post started and i am still actively buying, if anyone has any of the HIGHEST GRADED books please email me, andyleff@comcast.net. I want to thank everyone who has contacted me and sold me books, i have met alot of really good people on this site. Thanks.

Again here is a link to my set:

http://www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=2356

Andy

the low 100s are nearly impossible to come across, and its even harder to get them at a reasonable price, ive been offered some really high grade issues in the low 100s but they have been way too expensive. I just picked up 4 more books in the past 2 days, anyone have anything?

Andy

Andy, I am so focused on finding the big issues I need to complete my run (100-260) that I am constantly looking for silver/bronze Superman. If you shoot me a list of those early 100 numbers you need I will keep my eye out for them for you. I only need 103,118,121,122,126,127 212,225 and 230 to finish my run. I have a couple issues I want to upgrade but at least I will have the run completed. Your effort is much more ambitious than mine. laugh.gif