• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Looking for an issue of Fantastic Comics #3 if anyone has got one.

gossip.gif So is Goldust.

Only one I've seen (not that I've been looking) was sold by Heritage in 3/02.

802001004o.jpg

$12,650 including the juice, which means it went for 4 X 2002 OS. Ah well, it is a truly scarce book.

Wonder who won it?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

802001004o.jpg

$12,650 including the juice, which means it went for 4 X 2002 OS. Ah well, it is a truly scarce book.

Probably the same guy who has every other copy of FANTASTIC #3(except for the two owned by Jon Berk!).

802001004o.jpg

Probably the same guy who has every other copy of FANTASTIC #3(except for the two owned by Jon Berk!).

Yeah, I know, it was a rhetorical question. crazy.gif Anyone here know Jon Berk, and whether he might part with one of his two copies???

802001004o.jpg

Yeah, I know, it was a rhetorical question. crazy.gif Anyone here know Jon Berk, and whether he might part with one of his two copies???

You can always PM him and ask, he's jbcomicbox. I PM'd him once that he had gotten me interested in collecting Amazing-Man Comics by Everett, I was only missing two issues,.......Jon sold me an extra he had. Now I'm just down to one issue left.

802001004o.jpg

One of them is the Mile High copy, so unless you have 50K+ under your mattress I doubt that it will be seeing the light of day. Here is a scan of it I saved, because it was one of the coolest comics I have ever seen. hail.gif

802001004o.jpg

Sorry to disappoint but I only own one copy of Fantastic Comics 3, albeit the Church copy. Got into all these pre-war Fox books because of Lou Fine covers. (I do have two copies of my favorite GA cover -Mystery Men 3- (not for sale, but FYI they are the Church and Larson copies)---It is the one "extravagance" I have permitted myself...jon

802001004o.jpg

Sorry to disappoint but I only own one copy of Fantastic Comics 3, albeit the Church copy. Got into all these pre-war Fox books because of Lou Fine covers. (I do have two copies of my favorite GA cover -Mystery Men 3- (not for sale, but FYI they are the Church and Larson copies)---It is the one "extravagance" I have permitted myself...jon

Dear Jon,

I hate you.

Love, buttock.

PS. Please place me in your will. crazy.gif

Sorry to disappoint but I only own one copy of Fantastic Comics 3, albeit the Church copy. Got into all these pre-war Fox books because of Lou Fine covers. (I do have two copies of my favorite GA cover -Mystery Men 3- (not for sale, but FYI they are the Church and Larson copies)

Sorry,Jon, I thought it was the FANTASTIC #3 that you owned both the Church and Larson cop of. crazy.gif MYSTERY MEN #3 is just as good. flowerred.gif