• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Welcome to the boards! Beautiful book... definitely on my want list.
Thanks! Ever since I got the Gerber books I freaked out with Golden Age. I've made it my impossible mission to get all of the books on the covers (many of which I can't ever afford in this lifetime). So far I've managed to get a few but that's the best one yet.

Accidentally posted this in the Timely thread yesterday...just realized my error, so here we go!

Just got this one in the mail, after a bit of a post office SNAFU. We should start a new thread, "post your child bitc$-slappin' covers!"

man1.jpg

Proudly had Jerry Robinson autograph this at a show in May thumbsup2.gifFile0127.jpg[/img]

That copy has great colors! hail.gif

Book has white pages great gloss but water damage and fanned pages. I do not want to restore and won't fit in CGC case. My guess is still a strong VG.

Nice Peps, but doesn't Archie's hair look a little... wierd... on the 61?

Not really so weird for that particular time period..

You have to remember that the early look of the Archie characters were strikingly different from the classic look that we have become so accustomed to over the past 60 years.