• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

I'm very happy to get.

Easy to see why! 893applaud-thumb.gif

If you take your books out of the baggie and *CHOKE* read them, could you tell me whether the "Atom World" story has anything to do with the similar story in Wonder Woman 21? Does WW shrink down and visit a subatomic world again? I'm deciding whether to move this book up my want list. I don't think the story has ever been reprinted, but I'd be happy if someone corrected me on that.

Thanks,

Jack

This came in the mail yesterday. The pages aren't as nice as my under copy but it presents better structuallly. I'm very happy to get.

SensationComics101.jpg

If you take your books out of the baggie and *CHOKE* read them, could you tell me whether the "Atom World" story has anything to do with the similar story in Wonder Woman 21? Does WW shrink down and visit a subatomic world again? I'm deciding whether to move this book up my want list. I don't think the story has ever been reprinted, but I'd be happy if someone corrected me on that.

Thanks,

Jack

Not a problem. I quickly read my other copy but that was awhile ago. I'll let you know.

Another "mail day" present.

I am loving those skygirl stories more and more. cloud9.gif

And a very female presence she is.

These just came in today.

Captain Marvel Adventures #27 CGC 8.0 White Pages Benny K Collection

Captain Marvel Adventures #37 CGC 8.0 White Pages Benny K Collection

221440646_9f42dfa82b_m.jpg221435108_71a8ad35db_m.jpg

Edited by Timulty

FOUR COLOR 17 from series 1 which is also Dumbo#1. Nice wraparound cover.

Very nice. I love the look of that DD drawing.

Here's a non-exciting book but I have a question about it. This Secret Hearts is a DC book but the indicia does not state National but Beverly comics. Other DC romance had a publisher statement of Signal and later for a long while Arleigh. These are the only books I can think for which DC didn't list National in the indicia. Any particular reason for this? There is not even a DC / National logo on this book.

The cover is also surprisingly for DC simply the 3rd story's splash -

1361720-SecretHearts8s.jpg

Here's the back cover ad for another DC Romance title -

1361720-SecretHearts8BCs.jpg

1361720-SecretHearts8BCs.jpg.32b8e1f90b8e970c245582421cd8992d.jpg

hey scrooge, maybe it was embarassment! 27_laughing.gif nO actually I like just about any 50's DC, Maybe it was tax reasons?

And Buck, CONGRATS on that dumbo, Its a shockingly difficult book to get a presentable copy of. I used to have a GD+ and loved it to death!

hey scrooge, maybe it was embarassment! 27_laughing.gif nO actually I like just about any 50's DC, Maybe it was tax reasons?

The thought of embarassment did cross my mind. The logo is on the first issue's cover and then disappears with # 2 -

1361742-SecretHearts1.jpg

I guess they didn't want the Romance line associated with their Superman franchise. That was the only explanation I could think of. This is certainly NOT a Superman Publication.

1361742-SecretHearts1.jpg.bfcbb3dada07206d331721fc8bc1d4f7.jpg