• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

How about a "blacksmith in bondage" cover? Now THAT'S desirable!

Even better..... "blacksmith headlights cover"!

Female Blacksmith GGA cover with bondate and headlights cloud9.gif27_laughing.gif

whatta bunch of perv's that collect GGA comics... sorry.gif

Gotta be a Fiction House book...

1433308-ComicScan0203.JPG

That copy looks far too shabby for your collection comicdey - sell it to me so you won't have to look at it with disgust any longer.

It is lower grade for sure.....pages are awsome though....cover is detached sorry.gif

PM me an offer as this is a grading thread....................................................I wasn't intending on selling any of these.....maybe trading.....but that didn't work out. Oops...didn't even post this one in the grading thread...my mistake....call it a F/VF 27_laughing.gif

Edited by comicdey

#2 of the four issues series. A beater to be sure, but for $12....classic interior war horrors, full body bayonette piercing and bullets through many a soldier...korean war era.

#1 is a true grail of sorts with the original Head that was used for Horrific #4. 1435182-WarFury2.JPG1435182-WarFury%231.JPG

589a8b1179d7c_1435182-WarFury1.JPG.6bdebaab3bc486939095582ab1681dc2.JPG

1433308-ComicScan0203.JPG

That copy looks far too shabby for your collection comicdey - sell it to me so you won't have to look at it with disgust any longer.

You haven't seen shabby...I can show you shabby sumo.gif

I couldn't find an obvious thread to post this on, so I'll put it here.

Feature Comics #27, 1st Doll Man. Tough book.

feature27.jpg

Would this be the toughest of the Quality keys?

I'd say it has to be. It's one of the toughest keys to find period. I've found most later Feature Comics to be relatively common. Once Doll Man starts appearing on the covers I think circulation must've increased pretty sharply.

Win, I just picked up a Feature 26 hoping there would be a "new fetaure coming next month!" Doll Man panel...but no such luck (still an interesting book on the inside, however).

Feature 27 is very tough IMHO - I'd certainly be thrilled to have a copy as presentable as yours.

STEVE Got Larson?

#2 of the four issues series. A beater to be sure, but for $12....classic interior war horrors, full body bayonette piercing and bullets through many a soldier...korean war era.

#1 is a true grail of sorts with the original Head that was used for Horrific #4. 1435182-WarFury%231.JPG

This is a book worth re-visiting! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Just in today... 893applaud-thumb.gif

captainatom3.jpg

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this cover. Nothing. ArAich you must be very secure in your collecting. grin.gif

I'm afraid to ask what the pinup looks like. shy.gif