• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,421 posts in this topic

Here's my Christmas present from my wife. I opened it early, so I could package it with some other raw comics that I plan to drop off at CGC while I'm in Florida for Christmas. It's been 3 years since I have had a vacation. tongue.gif I will spend christmas at my mother-in-laws, then 1 night in Sarasota, and followed by 3 nights at disney.

actioncomics82.jpg

Here's my Christmas present from my wife. I opened it early, so I could package it with some other raw comics that I plan to drop off at CGC while I'm in Florida for Christmas. It's been 3 years since I have had a vacation. tongue.gif I will spend christmas at my mother-in-laws, then 1 night in Sarasota, and followed by 3 nights at disney.

Very nice, cd! I used to own a copy of that book because I thought it was a rather classy cover.

gossip.gif You're the first person I've mention the words "vacation" and "at my mother-in-law's" in the same sentence.

Very nice, cd! I used to own a copy of that book because I thought it was a rather classy cover.

gossip.gif You're the first person I've mention the words "vacation" and "at my mother-in-law's" in the same sentence.

frustrated.gif That's not the half of it. We spend Christmas at the MIL's house, and I find out she's driving up to disney and spend all three nights with us in the condo. yeahok.gif

Mike

frustrated.gif That's not the half of it. We spend Christmas at the MIL's house, and I find out she's driving up to disney and spend all three nights with us in the condo. yeahok.gif

Mike

sorry.gif

At least I'm limiting the in law time and we're going to be having family time for at least 2 of the 3 weeks. yay.gif

Mike

sorry.gif

At least I'm limiting the in law time and we're going to be having family time for at least 2 of the 3 weeks. yay.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif I envy you! After all of this, I feel I should get something very special from the you know who! grin.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif Very Nice!

I just got this one today. The front cover has great eye appeal. The lower grade is reflected by some kind of stain on the back cover near the spine. It's strange, because it just affects the white part, and not the red. Could it be an ink stain from printing? confused-smiley-013.gif I may have to call for grader notes.

actioncomics78.jpg

actioncomics78back.jpg

New pick up for me, and I had a question for you astute aficionados out there...does an oddball GA book like this "do it" for you, perhaps leave you "cold", or just put you in the "I could take it or leave it" category?

100_1438.jpg

STEVE

New pick up for me, and I had a question for you astute aficionados out there...does an oddball GA book like this "do it" for you, perhaps leave you "cold", or just put you in the "I could take it or leave it" category?

100_1438.jpg

STEVE

I love them. Not particularly this issue, but there are a lot of great books out there if you look closely. Jon Berk has done a great job of this.

STEVE

I went after the oddball superhero books once and had a lot of fun doing it. Victory Comics, etc. They are very cool and fun to own.

STEVE

I went after the oddball superhero books once and had a lot of fun doing it. Victory Comics, etc. They are very cool and fun to own.

that's coincidental; i'm going after the victorys right now. talk about hard to find other than the #1!

STEVE

that's coincidental; i'm going after the victorys right now. talk about hard to find other than the #1!

You'll get them. You always do.