• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,436 posts in this topic

Apologies for the crosspost (unusual for me), but I wanted this book to get a bit wider audience than the Centaur thread. Early Bill Everett cover, first grey-tone in comics, Church copy. As much a work of art as it is a comic cover.

amazingmysteryvol25.jpg

Apologies for the crosspost (unusual for me), but I wanted this book to get a bit wider audience than the Centaur thread. Early Bill Everett cover, first grey-tone in comics, Church copy. As much a work of art as it is a comic cover.

sign-rantpost.gif You're only allowed to cross-post really lame short-bus type books, not cloud9.gif books like this!

flowerred.gif

Action 2's? Goodness, just one. And it's likely the only one I'll get. It took me years to find one I though was a decent value.

I know, I was just messing with you. Congratulations! Your collection continues to impress!

893applaud-thumb.gif

Geez... hate to be the one posting a book just after an Action 2. My book is a spawn 1 in comparison tongue.gif

Nonetheless here goes... my first GA book acclaim.gif (may many more come 893crossfingers-thumb.gif)

Holy spoon! You're off to a pretty good start! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I think my first GA book was a Classics Illustrated. blush.gif

Geez... hate to be the one posting a book just after an Action 2. My book is a spawn 1 in comparison tongue.gif

Nonetheless here goes... my first GA book acclaim.gif (may many more come 893crossfingers-thumb.gif)

Thanks! I have a feeling i will crack it when it arrive... after all it does say "Lingerie panel" on the slab tongue.gif

Thanks! I have a feeling i will crack it when it arrive... after all it does say "Lingerie panel" on the slab tongue.gif

There are 2 outstanding Baker PL stories in that issue. You will not be disappointed should crack it.

Great book Mad Dog! Crack it and post it when you get it! 893applaud-thumb.gif