• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Wow, that's a beauty. 893whatthe.gif

It was cool when I saw it. Has a hint of GGA, the crazy cover thing, MH, so I said "What the heck?" and relieved him of it.

If it becomes too much of a burden for you, let me know. Wouldn't want you to be unduly stressed. poke2.gif

"Relieved" him of it? That sounds like you hit him over the head makepoint.gif and ran off with it! 27_laughing.gif (It is a Mile High after all).

his merely asking to buy it did nothing for me, but when he started crying like a little girl, in front of everybody [please, please {squirt}, oh please {squirt some more}], i did what any decent comic collector would do----I sold it to him for 4x what i had into it!!!!!!!!!

"Relieved" him of it? That sounds like you hit him over the head makepoint.gif and ran off with it! 27_laughing.gif (It is a Mile High after all).

his merely asking to buy it did nothing for me, but when he started crying like a little girl, in front of everybody [please, please {squirt}, oh please {squirt some more}], i did what any decent comic collector would do----I sold it to him for 4x what i had into it!!!!!!!!!

LIES..LIES...INSIDE AND OUT....ALL LIES!!! frustrated.gif

Billy was very gentle about the whole deal.

The MH Blackstone, a nice grade Millie the Model Annual #1 (see the General Forum), and some of his hard earned cash, for:

mm0066-1.jpg

Wow, that's a beauty. 893whatthe.gif

It was cool when I saw it. Has a hint of GGA, the crazy cover thing, MH, so I said "What the heck?" and relieved him of it.

If it becomes too much of a burden for you, let me know. Wouldn't want you to be unduly stressed. poke2.gif

Thanks Adam, I will keep that in mind. grin.gif

The MH Blackstone, a nice grade Millie the Model Annual #1 (see the General Forum), and some of his hard earned cash, for:

mm0066-1.jpg

you dog--i had just scanned the hit in for planned posting in a couple minutes, and you steal all my thunder! the horror, the horror. but i do love my new funny-book, and thanks again bud.

mm0066-1.jpg

you dog--i had just scanned the hit in for planned posting in a couple minutes, and you steal all my thunder! the horror, the horror. but i do love my new funny-book, and thanks again bud.

As always, my pleasure Billy. You are the MAN!

Great pickup! thumbsup2.gif

Make sure to read the Fletcher Hanks stories in there; they are really wonderful. The Stardust story in #2 is hilarious, and was the one that really got me hooked on his work.

Recent pick-up:

fantastic2.jpg

Geez, another great book thumbsup2.gif

I nominate CentaurMan as off to "The Best Start of 2007".

STEVE

Seconded! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I will join in on that one. Great great title and wonderful looking copy. 893applaud-thumb.gif