• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,433 posts in this topic

Heroic8.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam!! You HAVE to sell this to me! Or you have to buy all of mine! The must be together!

893crossfingers-thumb.gifangel.gifflowerred.gif

I knew he had a Church copy of one of the ones I didn't have. I was thinking it was the 5.

Heroic8.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam!! You HAVE to sell this to me! Or you have to buy all of mine! The must be together!

893crossfingers-thumb.gifangel.gifflowerred.gif

I knew he had a Church copy of one of the ones I didn't have. I was thinking it was the 5.

Darn good memory!

I'd forgotten I'd owned the darn thing until I saw Bill's post.

I wish one day my collection is so vast that I forget I own a book like that.

And if it was forgotten, then I'm sure Bill will argue that you might as well go ahead and sell to to him. Right Bill?

And if it was forgotten, then I'm sure Bill will argue that you might as well go ahead and sell to to him. Right Bill?

There's nothing like finding a book you'd love to own already in your collection. grin.gif

There's nothing like finding a book you'd love to own already in your collection. grin.gif

I find books I'd love to own already in your collection all the time, actually.

I find books I'd love to own already in your collection all the time, actually.

27_laughing.gif Made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the compliment -- there's more than a few books in yours that I could easily make room for in one of my boxes.

I will give you 5X guide.

I'll PM you my address -- I'm always happy to receive donations . I only get nervous if I'm expected to send something in return. yay.gif

I'll PM you my address -- I'm always happy to receive donations . I only get nervous if I'm expected to send something in return. yay.gif

Time to get nervous then, cause I want that book!

So I only get 5x guide if I send the book. sorry.gif

yep

So I only get 5x guide if I send the book. sorry.gif

This arrived in the mail today:

1618546-phantomlady.jpg

I've determined slabs are to prevent drool from damaging the comic. The book was purchased from Steve Wyatt, who is one of my favorite dealers out there.

1618546-phantomlady.jpg.a022ded28d282810f3d85d54ad71486d.jpg

Edited by seank

1618546-phantomlady.jpg

I've determined slabs are to prevent drool from damaging the comic. The book was purchased from Steve Wyatt, who is one of my favorite dealers out there.

WOW!!! headbang.gif

1618546-phantomlady.jpg

Now THAT is a real comic book! Congrats 893applaud-thumb.gif

interior art to PL is fantastic though, but drooling is always a risk tongue.gif

This should be making its way to me soon. I'm wrapping up the trade details in the next week. However, I couldn't wait to post the book until receipt so here it is now.

It's a stunner with white pages.

However, there is an ever so slight crease (hardly even noticable) running from the 10 cent sign down to Superman's feet. Even in the high resolution scan I could only make out the bottom and top part. On the inside cover the crease only shows about an 1.5 inches in length and the rest of the crease didn't go through the cover. Sweet with awesome eye appeal. It will look great next to my Superman 10 in 7.0.

Superman11high.jpg

Superman11bhigh.jpg

This should be making its way to me soon. I'm wrapping up the trade details in the next week. However, I couldn't wait to post the book until receipt so here it is now.

It's a stunner with white pages.

However, there is an ever so slight crease (hardly even noticable) running from the 10 cent sign down to Superman's feet. Even in the high resolution scan I could only make out the bottom and top part.

I can't see it at all. Could you fold it along the crease once or twice so it will be noticeable in the scan? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif