• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,425 posts in this topic

Hey Bill,

Those are some great pix... man, you can't go wrong with Everett and Mills. And look at the interior cover... !! Looks like an absolutely perfect book.

thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Ryan! The Mile High would have made for better page quality, but this one is nice.

I love the way Church books melt in your hands. cloud9.gif

Only because my hands sweat while holding them! crazy.gif

Know what you mean. I put them inside a an old company brochure (been using the same one for more than 10 years) when I want to read them.

Hey Bill,

Those are some great pix... man, you can't go wrong with Everett and Mills. And look at the interior cover... !! Looks like an absolutely perfect book.

thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Ryan! The Mile High would have made for better page quality, but this one is nice.

Know what you mean. I put them inside a an old company brochure (been using the same one for more than 10 years) when I want to read them.

Good idea! Or I could get the little white gloves that Showcase wears. wink.gif

Hey Bill,

thumbsup2.gif

Good idea! Or I could get the little white gloves that Showcase wears. wink.gif

I actually like the extra support the brochure provides -- it's just about right in terms of flexibility vs. stiffness.

Sure!

I feel pretty comfortable agreeing to that bluff.

Call.

Ok, show me what you got. Church KDF on the line.

This oughta be fun! Where can I get ticket?

tec85.jpg

hello all...

got this beaut in today from bluechip....

all I can say is "wow" and "thanks" smile.gif

rick

Hey Rick...that book looks like a good candidate for pressing tongue.gif

it's a far sight more than a candidate to be DEpressing.

Sure!

Call.

*spoon*!!! I thought for sure he would blink!

sorry.gif

I got nothing, nothing but avarice...

Sure!

Call.

*spoon*!!! I thought for sure he would blink!

sorry.gif

I got nothing, nothing but avarice...

BUSTED!!! 27_laughing.gif

Aw, man, I had totally picked out the one I'd send. I've got a dupe of this one, and it's relatively low grade for a Church, so I decided it would be worth shipping off to you, because I'd really like the Church All-American #4.

keendetective5mh.jpg

Aw, man, I had totally picked out the one I'd send. I've got a dupe of this one, and it's relatively low grade for a Church, so I decided it would be worth shipping off to you, because I'd really like the Church All-American #4.

keendetective5mh.jpg

I know, it was a cruel joke, but I couldn't resist, there is a cruel side of me that comes out sometimes against my will... crazy.gif

Sweet KDF. I'd love to have it. I guess I will just have to track down that AA Church again and secure it for you. I will try my hardest.

keendetective5mh.jpg

Is there any way that plane isn't going to crash into the car?

tec85.jpg

hello all...

got this beaut in today from bluechip....

all I can say is "wow" and "thanks" smile.gif

rick

Hey Rick...I think I found something for you (finders fees are always welcomed).

Now that you have a super high grade poke2.gif early Batman, how about a super high grade early Superman to compliment it?.......found this new listing on Ebay - Action 29. Just remember who tipped you off if you end up buying it. wink.gif

1622422-supes.jpg

1622422-supes.jpg.a524d09951cfb56c0e186c0bb67cc9e0.jpg

Hey Rick...I think I found something for you (finders fees are always welcomed).

Now that you have a super high grade poke2.gif early Batman, how about a super high grade early Superman to compliment it?.......found this new listing on Ebay - Action 29. Just remember who tipped you off if you end up buying it. wink.gif

1622422-supes.jpg

I didn't realize golden-age DCs had similar chipping to the Marvels, at least it won't affect the grade much.