• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,421 posts in this topic

Won this last night! headbang.gif

I've got one more book I'm going after tonight, and then I'll be broke for a while. insane.gif

8476FeatureBook26CLINK.jpg

Nice theagenes! I was bidding on that sucker too!

If you really want it, I'll do you a favor and trade it to you for your Tec 31. cool.gif

Sure! But you will have to add $7800 cash, and you have a deal! wink.gif

I was hopin' to catch you while you were still loopy from your pain meds. poke2.gifgrin.gif

I just recieved my first Action Comics Christmas cover today. (In a blizzard at that)

actioncomics93.jpg

Excellent! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I just recieved my first Action Comics Christmas cover today. (In a blizzard at that)

actioncomics93.jpg

Excellent! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks! I got it from Metropolis. It cost plenty with 8.25% sales tax, but I was pleased.

This just in!

hangman6.jpg

You made great your use of Timely fortune! headbang.gif

tec27r.jpg

finally got it last weekend...outstanding job by Matt Nelson getting this bad boy up to snuff!...my grail is in da house!

rick

It is even lovlier in person! cloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gif

it would fit nicely in your tec27 trashcan...isn't that where you keep all your tec 27s? acclaim.gif

tec27r.jpg

finally got it last weekend...outstanding job by Matt Nelson getting this bad boy up to snuff!...my grail is in da house!

rick

it would fit nicely in your tec27 trashcan...isn't that where you keep all your tec 27s?

27_laughing.gif

I'd like to try one day!

tec27r.jpg

rick

Very Sweet.....I didn't know Matt restored Fortress's. Nice funny book too. poke2.gif

tec27r.jpg

rick

it would fit nicely in your tec27 trashcan...isn't that where you keep all your tec 27s? acclaim.gif

My blodpressure is rising when someone mentions Tec27 and trash in the same sentence 893whatthe.gif ..... i doubt that i will ever hold one of those in person

oh and btw.. hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

rick

'up to snuff' indeed; i gave some thought to doing just that to the owner and take the book back home with me. called a local d.a. back home to make sure the criminal penalties would be understandably negligible in light of the victim being a fla. gators fan and constantly wearing their clashing orange and blue colors; was told that tho' that would surely be the case where i live, maybe NOT so in mississippi, so i let him live.