• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Let me be the first to congratulate you. 893applaud-thumb.gif That is something else.

Thanks RHG! I nearly wept... grin.gif

who are you kidding? 'nearly'?

way to go my brother. i'm proud for you.

Let me be the first to congratulate you. 893applaud-thumb.gif That is something else.

Thanks RHG! I nearly wept... grin.gif

who are you kidding? 'nearly'?

way to go my brother. i'm proud for you.

You're right Billy, I did shed a couple.. shy.gif

Thanks bro! smile.gif

At long last!!! After much pomp and circumstance...not to mention...wholesale liquidation fo pre-Robin Tecs...the long wait has PAID OFF!!

acclaim.gifcloud9.gif

mm0162.jpg

Very nice Bill, I think you made a wise decision. Now what about the question I asked in my PM? wink.gif

At long last!!! After much pomp and circumstance...not to mention...wholesale liquidation fo pre-Robin Tecs...the long wait has PAID OFF!!

acclaim.gifcloud9.gif

mm0162.jpg

893whatthe.gif ........ 893scratchchin-thumb.gif ........ hail.gifhail.gif

Congrats, it really doesn't get any better that a TEC 27, a book that most of us could never dream of owning. Incredible book & a fantastic pickup! 893applaud-thumb.gif

acclaim.gifcloud9.gif

mm0162.jpg

893whatthe.gif ........ 893scratchchin-thumb.gif ........ hail.gifhail.gif

Congrats, it really doesn't get any better that a TEC 27, a book that most of us could never dream of owning. Incredible book & a fantastic pickup! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Congrats Bill on the pickup.. Definitely my grail of all comic books! Definitely worth selling your tecs to obtain this key hail.gif

Thanks DK! I can go quitely into the good night now.... grin.gif

Quietly.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I think I would be too shaken up to go quietly with a book like that begging to be held.

there was poetic license used there; he can't do anything quietly.