• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Hey gang! Just found this forum and just love it. Thought I'd share some of my golds.

My first gold, More Fun #35

mf35.jpg

My 2nd, Captain Marvel Adventures #73. This book made me do a double take, my favorite.

cma73.jpg

My newest, Little Eva 3-d #1, even has the glasses!

le1.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

Jack

Great books and welcome to the boards! 893applaud-thumb.gif

That More Fun is gorgeous! thumbsup2.gif

Three more New Adventures arrived today:

#16: Not a very "adventurous" cover, but it's the highest-graded copy & used to belong to Ghost Rider himself! 27_laughing.gif

NewAdventure16.jpg

#19: With a nice Flessel cover.

NewAdventure19.jpg

#29: Another great Flessel cover. The colors are wonderful in person (my scanner does a horrible job).

NewAdventure29.jpg

Man i love that 29 cover. cloud9.gif

That was one of my nominees in the cover contest. Hey, speaking of which, shouldn't we be voting soon? confused-smiley-013.gif

That was one of my nominees in the cover contest. Hey, speaking of which, shouldn't we be voting soon? confused-smiley-013.gif

hi.gifcrazy.gif Work has been a bear. I will bump the nominating thread soon and give a little more time for nomination before we start the actual voting. Thanks every one for their patience. flowerred.gif

hi.gifcrazy.gif Work has been a bear. I will bump the nominating thread soon and give a little more time for nomination before we start the actual voting. Thanks every one for their patience. flowerred.gif

That's cool - just wondering. flowerred.gif I think it would be great to allow some more time for nominations, since we seem to have gotten a couple of new posters in the last week or so. thumbsup2.gif

That's cool - just wondering. flowerred.gif I think it would be great to allow some more time for nominations, since we seem to have gotten a couple of new posters in the last week or so. thumbsup2.gif

Nice nomination! I think so many of those pre-hero/non-hero covers get overlooked. Glad to know someone else appreciates them. thumbsup2.gif

Why . .. ...How . . . . (Sound the *Innappropriate Klaxon*. Alert WrightsonFan.) gossip.gif

glovearrowist.jpg

"It Came In The Mail" (I got nothing. Cheap, is all. Wooden actors and bad photoshop.

Version: negative 4.0? I dunno.

thumbsup2.gif Double Plus Good / Very Good Plus / Fine Minus thumbsup2.gif Probably top-'o'-the-census.)

cheap-1.jpg

Edited by BLAM_BLAM_BLAM

WAS one of the top books in my want list! Thanks to Win for the great dealings and infinite patience for this beauty.

nickel1.jpg

I love Nickel Comics, Sid - a double thumbsup2.gif and loud round of 893applaud-thumb.gif for you, sir!

STEVE

WAS one of the top books in my want list! Thanks to Win for the great dealings and infinite patience for this beauty.

nickel1.jpg

Very nice Sid! Nickel Comics are super cool.

and, they are only 5cents!...woo hoo

rick

nickel1.jpg

I love Nickel Comics, Sid - a double thumbsup2.gif and loud round of 893applaud-thumb.gif for you, sir!

STEVE

Thank you sir. I am happy to say, I think it's a small step into a whole new world.

Very nice Sid! Nickel Comics are super cool.

Thank you grin.gif