• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,421 posts in this topic

Great books TG!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

The blonde above kind of reminds of me of someone........ poke2.gifshy.gif

Thanks ciorac!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif but I have no idea who you could possibly be referring to ...

I just bet you don't! grin.gif

yo momma? confused-smiley-013.gif

Now was that very nice? Tried to pay you a compliment, and that is what I get in return?? confused-smiley-013.giffrown.gif

I think bill's momma is nice, and she likes dogs smile.gif

gator

I'm sure she is a lovely lady ... sorry.gif

Thanks ciorac!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif but I have no idea who you could possibly be referring to ...

Now was that very nice? Tried to pay you a compliment, and that is what I get in return?? confused-smiley-013.giffrown.gif

Sorry, Bill. I was only teasing ... certainly didn't mean any offense. flowerred.gif

Guess I just didn't realize you were such a sensitive guy.

Thanks for the compliment; it was very sweet! blush.gif

TG,

you are good...the only thing sensitve about bill, is his passion for the funny book! he would push you and me and bedrock out of the way to get at book he wants poke2.gif

gator

Here's a book that I've had sellers regret for since around 2002 when I sold my nice raw copy in my initial stages at eBay...thanks to MCMiles I have finally brought another copy home to roost in the ArAich collection.... cloud9.gif

yellowjacket1cgclabel.jpg

yellowjacket1cgcfront.jpg

Here's a book that I've had sellers regret for since around 2002 when I sold my nice raw copy in my initial stages at eBay...thanks to MCMiles I have finally brought another copy home to roost in the ArAich collection.... cloud9.gif

nice book (did cgc omit the PQ?)...I have always liked that copy...it reminds me of another book, but I can't put my finger on it!

gator

nice book (did cgc omit the PQ?)...I have always liked that copy...it reminds me of another book, but I can't put my finger on it!

gator

Rick...Let me take a guess: Thrilling #59? confused-smiley-013.gif BTW, Congrats ArAich! thumbsup2.gif

314183722_962f7a91c6_b.jpg

GE

Thanks ciorac!

gator

i think she's much better than nice. and ask him which geek she loves the most, other than him.

gator

Rick...Let me take a guess: Thrilling #59? confused-smiley-013.gif BTW, Congrats ArAich! thumbsup2.gif

314183722_962f7a91c6_b.jpg

GE

that's the one!

gator

Thanks ciorac!

gator

i think she's much better than nice. and ask him which geek she loves the most, other than him.

yeah, well, give me a little more time smile.gif

Thanks ciorac!

gator

yeah, well, give me a little more time smile.gif

Both of you need to quit hitting on Bill's mom!

Here is the 31....I still can't figure how to post the scans without making them an attachment.. foreheadslap.gif

goto www.photobucket.com and create an account, upload them, then generate an html code (real easy, just a check and click) and cut and paste into your message

rick

There we go....Thank you rick!!!.....I was about to start pulling my hair out...well anyway here they are

ADV31.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ADV19.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

hey

you've got great books, got to get you to show them!

gator rick