• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,427 posts in this topic

Well I just couldn't resist this one any longer, makes my BA collection a distant memory as this is a one heck of an upgrade. cool.gifMF54cgc8metro.jpg

Surfer dude, nice book & my favorite cover of the Spectre. Radical dude! thumbsup2.gif

Congratulations! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

That's one of the all time great covers, SS, even if it is a DC! wink.gif

Well I just couldn't resist this one any longer, makes my BA collection a distant memory as this is a one heck of an upgrade. cool.gifMF54cgc8metro.jpg

Surfer dude, nice book & my favorite cover of the Spectre. Radical dude! thumbsup2.gif

I am with Fuel on this one! That is my favorite Spectre cover of the run! hail.gif

Peter,

Super nice copy, and what a great cover. Just classic, and it takes a lot for me to say that about a DC book. I would be proud to have it next to my Timely's, If you ever need a book-sitter, I will work for free!

Paul thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Awesome !!! hail.gif

Now I understand why the sweet Thor are going out the door grin.gif

Great pickup ! thumbsup2.gif

First let me say...Holy Krap Surfer dude...nice freakin' book!!!... 893whatthe.gif

Now here is my 1st ComicConnect book which has a super-dooper cool Shock Gibson story... cloud9.gif

superdooper7.jpg

Here's one you don't see too often - a Schomburg cover, Gerber 8 no-show. I wasn't actively looking for this book as they usually go for quite a bit, but I saw it listed during the VCC and it's such a cool cover I had to snag it. This copy's low grade, but the cover is complete and it was priced right! cloud9.gif

exciting28.jpg

Here's one you don't see too often - a Schomburg cover, Gerber 8 no-show. I wasn't actively looking for this book as they usually go for quite a bit, but I saw it listed during the VCC and it's such a cool cover I had to snag it. This copy's low grade, but the cover is complete and it was priced right! cloud9.gif

exciting28.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

exciting28.jpg

I have never seen that cover before......WOW is all I can say....nice pick up drbanner headbang.gif