• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,427 posts in this topic

Just picked up this whole set on eBay in one fell swoop! smile.gif BTW there's going to be a new Flash Gordon TV show that's going to start on the Sci Fi channel in August - I'm really excited about it, but I just hope it isn't all camped out like the 70s movie. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I loved the 70's movie....... sorry.gif

I liked it too for what it was, but I loved the late 70's Filmation animated series on Saturday morning much, much more. It actually stayed very true to the Raymond strip, at least for the first season. I'm hoping this new live action show will do the same, but I'm afraid it's not likely. BTW, the animated Flash Gordon was released on DVD last year - for those who haven't seen it, but are fans of the Raymond strip I highly recommend it. thumbsup2.gif

Flash-Gordon-(3).jpg

Thanks for the tip theagenes!

From Amazon.com:

Thanks for your order!

Shipping estimate for these items: July 3, 2007

Delivery estimate: July 6, 2007 1 "The New Adventures of Flash Gordon - The Complete Series"

Robert Ridgely; DVD; $21.99

I liked this one better! blush.gif

1874844-FleshGordon.jpg

1874844-FleshGordon.jpg.af9a42c3d13831e24dff4af489920197.jpg

HAW! Someone beat me to the punch. I couldn't find a live poster link.

JPS

Just picked up this whole set on eBay in one fell swoop! smile.gif BTW there's going to be a new Flash Gordon TV show that's going to start on the Sci Fi channel in August - I'm really excited about it, but I just hope it isn't all camped out like the 70s movie. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I loved the 70's movie....... sorry.gif

I think he meant Flash Gordon, not Flesh Gordon, Bill.

JPS

Edited by selegue

I've always lusted for a Daredevil 2, but was never able to find a nice copy...until today. Just picked up this beauty (off-white to white pages, too) in person from a long-time local collector.

I had never known just how loaded this particular issue was: Charles Biro, Bob Wood, Jerry Robinson, Briefer, Reed Crandall, and George Roussos...a Who's Who of the Golden Age! yay.gif

Enjoy...

000_0069.jpg

STEVE

I've always lusted for a Daredevil 2, but was never able to find a nice copy...until today. Just picked up this beauty (off-white to white pages, too) in person from a long-time local collector.

I had never known just how loaded this particular issue was: Charles Biro, Bob Wood, Jerry Robinson, Briefer, Reed Crandall, and George Roussos...a Who's Who of the Golden Age! yay.gif

Enjoy...

000_0069.jpg

STEVE

Congrats Steve!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Enjoy...

000_0069.jpg

STEVE

hail.gif...what a beauty!!!!

Congrats!

Enjoy...

000_0069.jpg

STEVE

hail.gif...what a beauty!!!!

Congrats!

Ditto that! I would love to see this in person! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

000_0069.jpg

Steve, this a real beauty! It would look GREAT in a CGC holder. Are you going to get it slabbed?

000_0069.jpg

Steve, this a real beauty! It would look GREAT in a CGC holder. Are you going to get it slabbed?

I only wish I knew a few "neighborhood" collectors willing to part with a beauty like that.

Enjoy...

000_0069.jpg

STEVE

Holly *spoon*! I am also a Daredevil 2 fan, but my copy is just a 4.0 ... Awesome pick-up! thumbsup2.gif

000_0069.jpg

Yes, slabs always make books look so much brighter and glossier. I think CGC should invent a double slab to increase the effect even more.

Ken

000_0069.jpg

Yes, slabs always make books look so much brighter and glossier. I think CGC should invent a double slab to increase the effect even more.

Ken

They really should make the cases scented. Different aromas - musty, Mile High, cooked, fresh, moldy etc. Then at shows, when we are buying books, we can still go through that whole page smelling ritual!