• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,435 posts in this topic

Didn't win everything I had hope but I believe I won these two! :banana:

Thanks Rick!

:applause: Nice copies.

I didn't end up buying any. I've decided to collect Captain America Comics instead since most of them haven't been reprinted.

Prices are crazy, though. 46305-vexed.GIF

When I looked this up in Overstreet, it shows four variants. As the label says, this one has "Knockout overprinted in indicia". I almost wish it was unslabbed, so I could look inside, but I don't feel like cracking it out.

When I looked this up in Overstreet, it shows four variants. As the label says, this one has "Knockout overprinted in indicia". I almost wish it was unslabbed, so I could look inside, but I don't feel like cracking it out.

Is this the first variant cover in comics?

I just made a deal to get this personal mini grail :banana:

Sorry Sean don't hate me...... :sorry:

I'm not concerned. JJBEE has a way of uncovering Jumbo 31s. Plus, one of you will sell me a copy at some point.

Actually I was away from home and didn't have my checklist with me. When I set my snipe I forgot to look at the picture (drunk ebaying) thought I was setting a snipe for a trooper book....the book I thought I was bidding on was America's Best Comics #5....oops. Still I won this book for well underguide.