• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,437 posts in this topic

OK, so I can't compete with Sensation 1 and other treasures.

The other books from my recent shipment barely drew yawns, but maybe somebody will like the two Jungle girlie covers. Even a blue gorilla.

48013-Jumbo106.jpg

Jack

Love that Jumbo!

Nice books Jack! (thumbs u

Thanks. I've got to wonder where Fiction House bought their cover inks. Such weird color fading on a lot of the copies I've seen.

Jack

Thanks. I've got to wonder where Fiction House bought their cover inks. Such weird color fading on a lot of the copies I've seen.

Another Fiction House jungle girlie -- Sheena 8, rougher overall but less faded.

48019-Sheena8.jpg

Jack

Awesome low grader :o But then you've always had the eye for these.

Btw, shouldn't you be crying over your team's loss right now? (shrug)

The Bears play tomorrow. :makepoint:

hm Are they still in the NFC North? We've lost track of who else plays in our division ...

love the oyster cover.

my 7 year old has been making me happy, giving me a "daddy, can we look at some comic books?" every few days [and she's a girl to boot]. on this one, she said "what pretty colors!" i looked at it closely, and she's right--it's about as colorful as blue bolt 105 which i recently obtained, but i'd never payed it much attention before. anyway, here it is.

jiuw.jpg

love the oyster cover.

my 7 year old has been making me happy, giving me a "daddy, can we look at some comic books?" every few days [and she's a girl to boot]. on this one, she said "what pretty colors!" i looked at it closely, and she'd right--it's about as colorful as blue bolt 105 which i recently obtained, but i'd never payed it much attention before. anyway, here it is.

jiuw.jpg

I thought see liked the "mermaid" cover :)

Awesome low grader :o But then you've always had the eye for these.

Btw, shouldn't you be crying over your team's loss right now? (shrug)

The Bears play tomorrow. :makepoint:

hm Are they still in the NFC North? We've lost track of who else plays in our division ...

Yes they are. You know how I know, because we beat your sorry azzes earlier this year. Jeez louise, you guys finally have a winning record and you're talking smack. Take it easy, killer!

:baiting:

Just back from Dallas and the convention went very well!

Met some boardies, sold many comics, and finally picked up two books from Mr. Verzyl...

mm5.jpg

target5.jpg

Just back from Dallas and the convention went very well!

Met some boardies, sold many comics, and finally picked up two books from Mr. Verzyl...

mm5.jpg

target5.jpg

:o(worship):applause::cloud9: holy CR@P....WONDERFUL!!!!