• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

1 out of 3 ain't....er....actually that is pretty bad. Not like those are $10 bronze books either. I would be a little less than happy.

1 out of 3 works good for baseball, and incredibly it usually seems to work for Metropolis too. (shrug)

Just back from Dallas and the convention went very well!

Met some boardies, sold many comics, and finally picked up two books from Mr. Verzyl...

mm5.jpg

target5.jpg

Wow! Gorgeous books!! :o(worship)

Jeff

I cocur

i aree.

lol:signfunny:

all right guys and gals, don't pick on the LSU grads :baiting:

Met some boardies, sold many comics, and finally picked up two books from Mr. Verzyl...

mm5.jpg

target5.jpg

Jeff

I cocur

i aree.

Yeah sorry Cap_FFreek, but that one made me spew coffee all over my keyboard. :)

Jeff

mm5.jpg

target5.jpg

Jeff

I cocur

i aree.

It seems like LSU students just spend more time studying the Gators passing schemes rather than English :baiting::jokealert:

Rocket3-fc.jpg

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Okay, so maybe it's not as nice as the MM #5 or White Streak and not as big a book as the Tec 31 or Sensation 1, but it's taken me 4 years to get my hands on a copy of this book! :cloud9:

Many thanks to Sharon! :hi:

mm5.jpg

target5.jpg

Jeff

I cocur

i aree.

tank yo

Rocket3-fc.jpg

Okay, so maybe it's not as nice as the MM #5 or White Streak and not as big a book as the Tec 31 or Sensation 1, but it's taken me 4 years to get my hands on a copy of this book! :cloud9:

It is rarer than all the above! Congrats (thumbs u

Rocket3-fc.jpg

VERY cool book in its own right, Argo! Congrats! No need to downplay its place in comic book history!! Those of us who root for the underdog always appreciate books like this one.

Love those early sci-fi comics...

Rocket3-fc.jpg

:takeit:

another great book I have never seen before

Rocket3-fc.jpg

I'm so glad it wound up going to you, Andy...perserverance like that, should be rewarded...(now, someone is going to find my Wonder Woman #6, lol) :cloud9:

Thanks, I already made an offer, several times guide, even though it's brittle, and he turned it down...I TRY not to do brittle, but I want to thank everyone who has been kind enough to show me that book, I really do appreciate it:) (worship)

Wow, that's kind of fun. Don't think I've seen this before. Very nice.

Rocket3-fc.jpg

Rocket3-fc.jpg

I like this better because I've never seen it before! And I couldn't afford Mr. Bedrock's two latest acquisitions!