• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,451 posts in this topic

Dude needs a haircut, tell him to see me when he turns 18...might have a job for him. Btw, if only he knew how much money he had in his hands....oh to be young again.

my little dude has about 4 "best" friends at his school, all of them seem to be seeing who can let their hair grow the longest (interesting, for a newly turned 5 year old!)...

he will tell you "I can't drop this comic book, as it is really fragile", but as far as value, they are the same as his funny stuff's to him!

gator

trentsupes.jpg

a friend let my son pose with his comic....

Awesome pic. (thumbs u

He is so cute, what a heartbreaker he's going to be...oh and nice book, too!

thanks...luckily the little dude is mine, unfortunately the comic is not (just fortunate to have submitted through my cgc account)...I shipped the comic book to its owner yesterday, but little dude wanted a picture with superman before we "took it to the post office"!

gator

:applause: That issue contains "Queen of the Snows", one of my favorite Alex Toth stories.