• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Hey Sharon, Trooper just called and said I could buy it from you! :baiting::jokealert:

Well, Paul, normally I would trust you completely, but where Trooper is concerned, I'm afraid, I'd need a signed permission slip with you and him in the picture holding a recent newspaper and the slip...

(I don't want to get shot..;)

:angel:

Hey Sharon, Trooper just called and said I could buy it from you! :baiting::jokealert:

Well, Paul, normally I would trust you completely, but where Trooper is concerned, I'm afraid, I'd need a signed permission slip with you and him in the picture holding a recent newspaper and the slip...

lol

In all honesty, Sharon you must be one of the nicest person(s) on the boards! You have a very big giving heart. Merry Christmas to you!

Awww, you are so sweet, I feel the same way about the people on here, it's an incredibly nice group of people and I am very th ankful to be part of the group, thank you, and Happy Holidays to everyone:) *sniff* (I'd better go kick the neighbor's dog or something now, so I don't get too boring..;)

You know, I bet flee could help me with the above. :grin:

(tsk):mad:

Don't get your feathers in a bunch, I am just josh'n. I wouldn't dream of snip'n a Trooper book from ya Vaughn, uuh unless its was USA 7

Don't get your feathers in a bunch, I am just josh'n. I wouldn't dream of snip'n a Trooper book from ya Vaughn, uuh unless its was USA 7

:mad: :mad: :makepoint:

:mad: :mad: :makepoint:

I need some excedrin migrain!

Spectacular!

Jack

PS: Some Dicky and the Magic Forest stories in there! If they haven't been posted yet and you dare to scan or photograph them, he has a lot of fans around here.

I am afraid to scan them and I don't know how much good this will do, but here...I didnt' forget, just got distracted. I need to do the ones Bangzoom asked about to...but these were out...From Zip 15

dicky1.jpg

dicky2.jpg

dicky3.jpg

dicky4.jpg

dicky5.jpg

dicky6.jpg

dicky8.jpg

dicky9.jpg

dicky2.jpg

dicky6.jpg

dicky8.jpg

WOW. :o

That's one supremely strange story. :insane:

Little boy beheading cows, robots... lol

Thanks, Sharon. (worship)

WOW is right!

Dicky is up there in Fletcher Hanks territory. I wonder whether a book of reprints would sell. I'd like to read the whole run.

Thanks!

Jack