• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,460 posts in this topic

Nice books Ronaldo!

I get a lot of my GA from a collector friend...and he always asks me to post pictures here...I'm kind of shy about posting books, but I like to post them, in order to thank my friend. MOST of these were from him, but not all, and some I've had for a while...also I realized that a few are ending on Ebay tonight (I need to pay for something else;) So, I'd better show the picture FAST, while I still have them:)

So this is to share with you guys, but also for my friend Richard:)

Here is the shot, Richard:) Hope you like them:) Pictures aren't too good, but the books are charming of course, thanks for helping me obtain them, I always appreciate your help!

action211.jpg

action211a.jpg

actoin211b.jpg

don't see alot of pink in there; you can't keep them.

Nice books Ronaldo!

I get a lot of my GA from a collector friend...and he always asks me to post pictures here...I'm kind of shy about posting books, but I like to post them, in order to thank my friend. MOST of these were from him, but not all, and some I've had for a while...also I realized that a few are ending on Ebay tonight (I need to pay for something else;) So, I'd better show the picture FAST, while I still have them:)

Here is the shot, Richard:) Hope you like them:) Pictures aren't too good, but the books are charming of course, thanks for helping me obtain them, I always appreciate your help!

action211.jpg

action211a.jpg

actoin211b.jpg

:o I will be glad to hang onto them for you Sharon. That way, you won't be tempted to sell them. ;)

not PINK;) :makepoint: Purple, lol..and the first row is on Ebay...I couldn't keep them all anyway, *sniff*;) I AM having fun looking at them, though...imagine those for floor tiles?

i meant purple; what a doofus typist i am.

Nice books Ronaldo!

action211.jpg

action211a.jpg

actoin211b.jpg

:o

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Nice books Ronaldo!

action211.jpg

action211a.jpg

actoin211b.jpg

:o I will be glad to hang onto them for you Sharon. That way, you won't be tempted to sell them. ;)

lol..thanks, Mike, I'll think about it;)

Nice books Ronaldo!

action211.jpg

action211a.jpg

actoin211b.jpg

wonderful books Sharon, thanks for posting them. :applause:

VictoriaBridge005.jpg

Congrats on the nice pick-ups, Ronaldo.

Exciting 4 is one of my favorites.

Interestingly we both have copies with almost identical defects.

exciting4.jpg

Is it possible that all of them had that same water stain?

Thanks Richard! Steve told me you would like that one.

hm You are right they both do have the exact same defect. Metro has one on there site as well that is labeled as "stain on bottom right corner." Very weird coincidence if you ask me.

Nice copy by the way (thumbs u

VictoriaBridge005.jpg

Congrats on the nice pick-ups, Ronaldo.

Exciting 4 is one of my favorites.

Interestingly we both have copies with almost identical defects.

exciting4.jpg

Is it possible that all of them had that same water stain?

Thanks Richard! Steve told me you would like that one.

hm You are right they both do have the exact same defect. Metro has one on there site as well that is labeled as "stain on bottom right corner." Very weird coincidence if you ask me.

Nice copy by the way (thumbs u

what is coincidental..can't you all see the dragon is splashing water down there, I am sure it is the same on every copy...geesh