• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Just arrived from CGC... Stars & Stripes #4 (thanks to Dale Roberts!), leaving me only #6 to finish this Centaur mini-run! :wishluck:

2241395345_d3f6dcaac5_b.jpg

Dino

:applause: Nice!

I like this cover as well. The art looks like a cross between Gustavson and Lou Fine.

great observation...one reason I love the earlier centaurs is because of gustavson...but, as all know, one of the great forms of flattery is "copying of ones style"...and straus worked on issue 4,5 and 5/6, taking a lot of influence from gustavson...a wonderful title!

rick

Foolkiller was nice enough to give me this one when he was in Nashville a few weeks ago.

My scanner at school sucks, so the colors are muted. It's very pretty in person. Classic cover.

exposed.jpg

Very nice Andy! ^^ Congratulations! (thumbs u

Foolkiller was nice enough to give me this one when he was in Nashville a few weeks ago.

My scanner at school sucks, so the colors are muted. It's very pretty in person. Classic cover.

exposed.jpg

Nice book, Andy. Never seen that cover before. Sweet :applause:

exposed.jpg

Great book, Andy! Me and BK need to talk.

exposed.jpg

Wow! I was just talking about this book today, Nice copy! :applause:

exposed.jpg

I need to get me one of those!

The nagging wife or the book? :baiting:

My first Centaur :cloud9:

aMAZADVFUNNIES2.jpg

WOW branching out. Nice :applause:

as long as he stays a follower, and not a leader.... (tsk)

Don't worry Rick! I am sure we are not looking for the same Centaurs. I am mostly gonna stick to funny pages with arrow man covers. I REALLY want to find a nice HG Funny Pages #35

:jokealert: Gotcha! lol

My first Centaur :cloud9:

aMAZADVFUNNIES2.jpg

WOW branching out. Nice :applause:

as long as he stays a follower, and not a leader.... (tsk)

Don't worry Rick! I am sure we are not looking for the same Centaurs. I am mostly gonna stick to funny pages with arrow man covers. I REALLY want to find a nice HG Funny Pages #35

:jokealert: Gotcha! lol

that is cool...got a really nice 8.0 FP 35 now, so I am happy (doing the happy feet dance)...

A long time grail book has finally been acquired

whiz1.jpg

My all-time favorite More Fun

morefun56-1.jpg

Some interiors from the More Fun

spectreinta.jpg

doctorfate.jpg

not only did pons score, but he scored "big" woo hoo