• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,442 posts in this topic

Thanks! (thumbs u

I searched "shark" and this thread didn't come up! :screwy::frustrated:

Were you searching in General Forum?

Thanks! (thumbs u

No, definitely Gold. I just did it again. Used "shark" and even went back 10 years. That thread doesn't show up for me. (shrug)

it is in the General forum, so if you only searched gold, you likely won't find it :baiting:

I searched "all forums", and it was there (thumbs u

Wow Mark you got the two books in that auction I wanted the most!!! Way to go buddy!! 2thumbs.gif

highfive.gif

This is the picture I took when I attended the opening night festivities of Geppi's Entertainment Museum in September 2006.

1388022-Comics8.jpg

And this is the scan I made tonight in my home. :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: :cloud9::cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Action2.jpg

I finally got my scanner working, so I'll post a few recent purchases.

This is a low grade copy, but it has decent eye appeal.

scan0010.jpg

Thanks! (thumbs u

No, definitely Gold. I just did it again. Used "shark" and even went back 10 years. That thread doesn't show up for me. (shrug)

it is in the General forum, so if you only searched gold, you likely won't find it :baiting:

I searched "all forums", and it was there (thumbs u

Ahhh, yes, that would explain it!!! doh!

And this is the scan I made tonight in my home. :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: :cloud9::cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Action2.jpg

Sweeeet! I take it this is from when DC sued Fox over Wonder Comics. Do court copies of the Fox books exist? And who has the court copy of Action #1?

Sweeeet! I take it this is from when DC sued Fox over Wonder Comics. Do court copies of the Fox books exist? And who has the court copy of Action #1?

Correct. As far as I know, we've never seen the Fox exhibit copies. Just the DC. Geppi owns the #1 (which is also restored) and I presume it is still on display in his Museum in Baltimore.

Thanks - I should probably have looked at the accompanying photo you took more closely - but the #2 caught my eye. Forgetting the historic importance of #1 if possible - #2 has a far superior cover IMnsHO.

Wow Mark you got the two books in that auction I wanted the most!!! Way to go buddy!! 2thumbs.gif

highfive.gif

You are welcome to visit if you ever come East! :hi:

:applause:

Add $600 shipping to that Spy Cases you bought from me and I'll have Ronaldo hand-deliver it to you.

Action2.jpg

Years ago I saw Conrad Echenberg in San Diego (who mainly sells OA) with the court copy of wonder 1.