• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
48 48

48,579 posts in this topic

Nice book!

I know this because it is still sitting right in front of me.

I really didn't want to make this info public, but parker suffers from Pre mature posting...

Nice book!

I really didn't want to make this info public, but parker suffers from Pre mature posting...

lol

Nice book!

That must be tough on him. Poor guy.

Nice book!

i've been taking something for it, but it's no use. when i even think about it, i--------------oooohhhh oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh--sorry, i shot my scan.

Nice book!

i've been taking something for it, but it's no use. when i even think about it, i--------------oooohhhh oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh--sorry, i shot my scan.

:gossip:

No longer on my want list courtesy of Rick:

003-4.jpg

A couple of Gems I acquired at Fla. Super Con yesterday:

017-2.jpg

and this one (which I have been told is a rare twenty-five center from 1943:

010-2.jpg

and another classic (now off my want list) - Fairborn copy:

007-2.jpg

the new addition, thanks to one of our own boardies. i can't afford the first printing of Marvel 1, so instead i got this OCTOBER copy!!!!

slambang1.jpg

Fantastic pick up Mr. Parker. Give us a full book report when you get it... I've never seen the insides before (except the few shots October sent me), and I'm curious about the features!

the new addition, thanks to one of our own boardies. i can't afford the first printing of Marvel 1, so instead i got this OCTOBER copy!!!!

slambang1.jpg

Fantastic pick up Mr. Parker. Give us a full book report when you get it... I've never seen the insides before (except the few shots October sent me), and I'm curious about the features!

Thank you sir--only problem, now i need the other 6. bedrock is going to give me his beautiful #4 for my b'day in august, so i've got that going for me.

slambang1.jpg

Thank you sir--only problem, now i need the other 6. bedrock is going to give me his beautiful #4 for my b'day in august, so i've got that going for me.

How old will you be?

slambang1.jpg

How old will you be?

my jersey for flag football this fall with have a "5" and a "3" on it.

slambang1.jpg

How old will you be?

That's too old for a funnybook birthday present.

I will get you something useful instead!

slambang1.jpg

How old will you be?

well, in that case let's say the "3" comes first, and let's go back to the slam bang 4 scenario.

slambang1.jpg

How old will you be?

:gossip: begins with "V" and rhymes with nia...oh nevermind...it is memorial day afterall, and we should be honoring those like parker that served in WW II (thumbs u

slambang1.jpg

How old will you be?

:gossip: begins with "V" and rhymes with nia...oh nevermind...it is memorial day afterall, and we should be honoring those like parker that served in WW II (thumbs u

:signfunny: