• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,415 posts in this topic

This one didnt fit that well in any of the color threads, so here it is:

startling22.jpg

This book must have the ugliest back cover in comic book history for this to be a 7.0.

I was thinking the same thing.

staining, creasing, tears (shrug) we need a BC scan (thumbs u

Nope, back cover looks pretty good too. The top right corner has some non-color breaking creases... I should call for grading notes. This one might be a good candidate for a press and re-sub hm Dont tell comics general. :kidaround:

I bought this one on ebay from a seller with a tiny fuzzy picture. Took a chance with a pretty low bid and got really lucky.

startling22.jpg

This book must have the ugliest back cover in comic book history for this to be a 7.0.

I was thinking the same thing.

staining, creasing, tears (shrug) we need a BC scan (thumbs u

I 'archived' it yesterday after posting, but I will try to dig it back out in the next few days and post a back cover scan. (thumbs u

startling22.jpg

:applause: I'm sure I'm way at the back of the line, but if you ever want to sell - :takeit:

Doubtful I will be selling any time soon... however I might trade it if anything in your sig line becomes available hm

:applause: I'm sure I'm way at the back of the line, but if you ever want to sell - :takeit:

Doubtful I will be selling any time soon... however I might trade it if anything in your sig line becomes available hm

lol Doubtful as well.