• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Originally Posted By: ArAich
Nice...what is the hunter shooting at???...

That Jungle 1 sports a Lou Fine cover, right?

Then there's some guy with Giant Skulls for elbows just out of the picture...

lol

Well done Argo!

When does that other book come back from CGC

Thanks. The other one's on the slow boat because it's part of my renewal. It's a Blue Beetle 54. Coming back a 6.5 I'm told. That's the bad news. The good news is my Silver Streak 6 that I got from John Haines as a VG at the first New York Comic Con a few years ago is coming back blue 5.0 (with minor glue but I can live with that).

Originally Posted By: Socratic Wonder
Well done Argo!

When does that other book come back from CGC

Thanks. The other one's on the slow boat because it's part of my renewal. It's a Blue Beetle 54. Coming back a 6.5 I'm told. That's the bad news. The good news is my Silver Streak 6 that I got from John Haines as a VG at the first New York Comic Con a few years ago is coming back blue 5.0 (with minor glue but I can live with that).
BB 54 in 6.5 is nothing to sneeze at though I understand your disappointment if you were expecting differently.How about a group shot of the "front cover?" :popcorn:

BB 54 in 6.5 is nothing to sneeze at though I understand your disappointment if you were expecting differently.

How about a group shot of the "front cover?"

Working on the scans as we speak actually. :blush:

Should be here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2562614#Post2562614

Edited by agro23

Originally Posted By: ArAich
Nice...what is the hunter shooting at???...

That Jungle 1 sports a Lou Fine cover, right?

Then there's some guy with Giant Skulls for elbows just out of the picture...

lolI just got coffee all over my keyboard... lol:frustrated:

Billy I'm pretty sure I have not seen a copy of issue #24 posted here before (maybe in a group shot?). Very nice!

thank you sir; dropped in unexpectedly from a fellow boardie. i expect the 25 and 26 at the end of the week.

not.