• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,442 posts in this topic

Very nice Billy! (worship)

Glad to see your MMC 8 and 10 weren't alone for very long (thumbs u

Now you can get that nasty DC (Tec 33 :sick: ) out of your collection.......Ill jump on that grenade for ya, just send it out west (thumbs u

you shoulda bought eldon's subby 1 out of the heritage auction; i woulda swapped you if you asked real nice.

Now you can get that nasty DC (Tec 33 :sick: ) out of your collection.......Ill jump on that grenade for ya, just send it out west (thumbs u

you shoulda bought eldon's subby 1 out of the heritage auction; i woulda swapped you if you asked real nice.

:cry: Why didn't you tell me!! :cry:

:sorry:

Hold on now Tiger! You best keep that Tec 33 til I trade you out of it. I'm working on the trade bait, just be patient.... :makepoint:

this is what happens when you plan a beach weekend with gator; you bite off a bit more than the motel charge. thanks buddy.

aman15-1.jpg

aman17-1.jpg

Nice books Billy. Rick's undercopies are first stringers in everybody else's collections. :applause:

lol

While not technically a GA book, you guys will have to suffer my countdown...14 more to go:

golden age didn't end until 1956....a 1955 is golden age all the way (and don't let anyone tell you differently) (thumbs u

While not technically a GA book, you guys will have to suffer my countdown...14 more to go:

Not a problem. But we do want to see a group shot 14 books from now.

Hey! You started on these now? Why is it you guys always start collecting stuff AFTER I sell it to someone else?

i bought 8 of mine from you! have you lost your mind?