• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
48 48

48,572 posts in this topic

I de-slabbed a couple of these and scanned them. Only the first 16 issues of Superboy were the "52 page" format, and they are by far my favorite of the series.

Here is a group shop of the seven of 16 I have so far. I promise you guys a 1-258 group shot someday :grin:

th_sb2.jpgth_sb6.jpgth_sb7.jpg

th_sb9.jpgth_sb10.jpgth_sb12.jpgth_sb15.jpg

That is one run I really look forward to seeing !

so very, VERY glad to get this skin on the wall. tuff to get in non-beater/bad paper condition.

ssnn.jpg

Is that #23??? :popcorn:

bob, it's "no number." i don't have 23 separately scanned, but it's the one in the bottom right corner in this group. and i'm not updating the picture 'til #16 is in the box---need 'em all before i set the shot up again. anybody out there in position to help a brother out???

streaks.jpg

so very, VERY glad to get this skin on the wall. tuff to get in non-beater/bad paper condition.

ssnn.jpg

bob, it's "no number." i don't have 23 separately scanned, but it's the one in the bottom right corner in this group. and i'm not updating the picture 'til #16 is in the box---need 'em all before i set the shot up again. anybody out there in position to help a brother out???

streaks.jpg

I've never been a Silver Streak collector (I have none), but if you don't stop it right now, you're gonna make me play "I'm a Believer" on CD!!!! :makepoint:

Wow !! Those Silver Streak Comics are beautiful!! Some of that is Cole art too, if I'm not mistaken. Here are latest two aquisitions......

IMG_3234.jpg

IMG_3232.jpg

Edited by Senormac

ssnn.jpg

Nice job, Billy. I love that cover... the window into the monster's guts is genius.

Good luck on the #16 ... if I hear of one, you will be first to know! :hi:

ssnn.jpg

streaks.jpg

I've never been a Silver Streak collector (I have none), but if you don't stop it right now, you're gonna make me play "I'm a Believer" on CD!!!! :makepoint:

billy...PLEASE DO NOT identify that glob of some substance in the bottom left hand corner....please oh please DON't (but do make sure the kids are asleep!)

ssnn.jpg

streaks.jpg

billy...PLEASE DO NOT identify that glob of some substance in the bottom left hand corner....please oh please DON't (but do make sure the kids are asleep!)

man, do you need some memory pills; that's from when you first saw all the Timely runs in october.

Just got these back from CGC (thanks for Desertwind Comics & Chandler for getting Al's sigs!) :cloud9:

hof8ss.jpg

wf20ss.jpg

HOLY JESUS Those are sweet!!

Pretty quick turn around time for Sig Series. You got them done at SD:CC, correct?

Wow !! Those Silver Streak Comics are beautiful!! Some of that is Cole art too, if I'm not mistaken. Here are latest two aquisitions......

Some of Cole's best art is in that series. Nice Plas comics you got! (thumbs u

ssnn.jpg

I don't think I've seen a copy for sale that was better than GD, well done!

HOLY JESUS Those are sweet!!

Pretty quick turn around time for Sig Series. You got them done at SD:CC, correct?

Thanks! Yes, they came back pretty quick didn't they? They were signed about 3 weeks ago, and submitted for express grading.

Edited by Bonds25

ssnn.jpg

I don't think I've seen a copy for sale that was better than GD, well done!

I've never seen a copy at all :(

Great book BP :applause: