• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,425 posts in this topic

billy...PLEASE DO NOT identify that glob of some substance in the bottom left hand corner....please oh please DON't (but do make sure the kids are asleep!)

Billy must have been very excited to do this group shot. :blush:

Come on, guys, it's just hair gel.

JPS

Edited by selegue

billy...PLEASE DO NOT identify that glob of some substance in the bottom left hand corner....please oh please DON't (but do make sure the kids are asleep!)

JPS

um, sure...ok...

JPS

um, sure...ok...

Billy did tell me he beat you on that pool table.

JPS

um, sure...ok...

:o

JPS

um, sure...ok...

:o

:sick:

JPS

um, sure...ok...

:roflmao:

Just got these back from CGC (thanks for Desertwind Comics & Chandler for getting Al's sigs!) :cloud9:

Wow, no love for my Signature Series Al Feldstein signed Gaines File NM plus graded copies of 2 classic EC comics? :tonofbricks:

Just got these back from CGC (thanks for Desertwind Comics & Chandler for getting Al's sigs!) :cloud9:

Wow, no love for my Signature Series Al Feldstein signed Gaines File NM plus graded copies of 2 classic EC comics? :tonofbricks:

I liked them! :luhv:

:gossip: Even Gaines copies can't compete with juvenile jokes.

i guess i'm after a new run.

RAD493CC2008730_9460.jpg

:applause:

It's one of my favorite MLJ runs--you get lots of characters in one title. And there's only 9 issues so it isn't too tough to put together.

Good thing I'm done with mine :)

HOF 8 is probably my favorite EC cover - I'm quite jealous. I'd love to get the 9.6 in the CLink auction, but the funds aren't there for it at the time.

My newest addition FSNew008.jpg

1 step closer. Ever since I picked up the first couple from Bill, I have been working on this run. This copy is the nicest I own, should be an easy 6.0.

a nice copy of a suprisingly difficult issue

I gave them some love.