• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

well, it ain't great, but i don't much like the book but had to have it for the run. a little G-'ish copy with color touch. very glad to get into it for a very reasonable price. really, is there a worse superhero cover in the overstreet top 100 list?

aman5.jpg

is that the one for sale by bunky?

read my sig if you ever want to get rid of it :gossip:

well, it ain't great, but i don't much like the book but had to have it for the run. a little G-'ish copy with color touch. very glad to get into it for a very reasonable price. really, is there a worse superhero cover in the overstreet top 100 list?

aman5.jpg

Mr. P,...........that's a cool book! (thumbs u

aman5.jpg

This is the first "big time" GA book that I ever saw in real life back around '88 or so. I've wanted a copy ever since.

It's still on my "likely to never own" list. lol

aman5.jpg

Mr. P,...........that's a cool book! (thumbs u

thanks, Sir, and thanks to all of you. as i said, i'm not too crazy about the book, but am glad to have that skin on the wall. and thank you roy o. for that nifty little one-hitter you just twirled. gave me something to watch other than no-chin urban meyer.

I just got this from the last Comiclink auction(very fast shipping, especially since I paid with a check). It's already cracked out and in a Mylar.

batman47.jpg

coupla sunday nite heritage pick-ups. have always dug the jet powers, and am after all the frazetta covers now.

jet.jpg

timholt.jpg

Both of those books have great covers. Congratulations. :applause: