• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

Check out the ad on the back cover. The projector is showing Samason from the cover of Fantastic Comics #1 (Fox). :cloud9:

Keep in mind, when Fox went on hiatus for financial reasons that Blue Beetle continued under the Holyoke Publishing (and then went back to Fox Publishing).....Note Capt. Aero picks up numbering from Samson 6...Don't know the complete story, but there are connections....

(oh and love those Catman books)

Jon

Picked this beauty up a while back. First Avon comic with a beautiful lady in a killer red dress....as if I had to explain that to anyone...ok, she's blonde and I'm a brunette type of guy but she has got those curves going on!

:grin:

MollyOday14_0.jpg

....love it...

Edited by Twistty1

Hole in the spine, stains front and back cover, cream pages...and yet :cloud9:

I am so glad to cross this one off the want list, it was getting silly how hard it was to find above fair/good

sb26.jpg

oh yeah, here is what this did...

22-41 complete, and 11 more to go!

I am so glad to cross this one off the want list, it was getting silly how hard it was to find above fair/good

sb26.jpg

ah...run building :cloud9:

sb26.jpg

Almost home bro! I will really get excited though when you are a single digit midget.