• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Wonder Woman 60 cgc7.0 WHITE pages - Highest graded. Logo change. I LOVE THIS COVER!

WW60label.jpg

WW60.jpg

That book is dreamy!

Its a pain to find in decent shape. Before I snagged this copy I would sometimes see a high grade copy on eBay only to click on the link and find it to be the Pizza Hut reprint. :mad:

nice book...why are you done collecting?...school?...economics?...passion?...

I have the money for it, but not the heart. I guess I am just sick of it. I still really like buying books and reselling them, but truly collecting them has left me cold for awhile now.

I guess I just look at this stuff and ask "why do I own this?". Most of the time I can't think of an answer. (shrug)

Because you like it ? Usually does it for me.

That's the point. I am not sure I like it anymore...hence the "I am just sick of it" part of my post.

You would be missed around these parts... :(

Sounds like collector's burn out ... a common affliction.

Thanks Ryan.

Maybe "it" will come back...in the meantime I will still have fun buying and selling.

Andy "it" will come back!

Step away for awhile then go dig through your favorite box of books and you'll rediscover an interest! (thumbs u

Frankenstein 19 Classic cover. I love it. Super duper clean. Next highest is 8.0.

Frank19label.jpg

Frank19.jpg

Great books Buck! :headbang:

This Frankenstein is a fav of mine also, glad to see it's designated a classic cover!

I purchased this a few months ago before my (possibly permanent) collecting hiatus began. I am done collecting for awhile.

thing12.jpg

nice book...why are you done collecting?...school?...economics?...passion?...

Well if you don't like that Thing 12 then how much do you want for it. I could use and upgrade. Are the pages white? Restoration?

bb

OW/W pages, no resto. Deslabbed 5.0. I'd sell it for $500 shipped if you pay by check, which is basically what I paid.

Shoot me a PM if you want it.

Sorry I missed out. I will have to keep my copy which has a name written on it. I removed the the name electonically but your copy seems to have brighter colors.

bb

1633707414_7a1d337142_b.jpg