• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Got this in the mail yesterday! :cloud9: A sweet copy with white, white pages and one of my favorite Planet covers. This one is off to a month long vacation in Florida after I finish reading it! — Rick

Planet-19.jpg

Got this in the mail yesterday! :cloud9: A sweet copy with white, white pages and one of my favorite Planet covers. This one is off to a month long vacation in Florida after I finish reading it! — Rick

Planet-19.jpg

beautiful indeed. every time i see one of these old logo planets i get closer to going after them all.

every time i see one of these old logo planets i get closer to going after them all.

They are riveting!

Planet-19.jpg

That's a beauty, for sure! (worship)

Planet-19.jpg

That's a beauty, for sure! (worship)

Thanks. This one came from one of the nicest guys in the business — Ted Vanliew. (thumbs u

Like a bear ting in the woods - is it a married cover if no one is there to witness it?
well, if you live near woods, and are downwind, trust me, you will know when a bear does his business lol

I received the cover only a few weeks back and married it to my coverless copy :cloud9:

File0015.jpg

a marriage of convenience. gotta love it.

HE was sixty plus, a "colorful" but well-traveled guy but now an "empty" shell of his former self...

SHE had a great body-- complete but topless!-- seeking the embrace of another.

"You complete me!" HE said as SHE snuggled under his covers!

GE

I received the cover only a few weeks back and married it to my coverless copy :cloud9:

File0015.jpg

a marriage of convenience. gotta love it.

HE was sixty plus, a "colorful" but well-traveled guy but now an "empty" shell of his former self...

SHE had a great body-- complete but topless!-- seeking the embrace of another.

"You complete me!" HE said as SHE snuggled under his covers!

GE

doh!