• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,420 posts in this topic

one tough bugger, had to settle on this copy:

9 MORE TO GO!

sb21.jpg

trust me...as a run builder, I have settled many times, but eventually, I have always found an upgrade (sometimes sooner than later, sometimes the other way around)

keep the faith!

Those numbers. Is that a pedigree of some sort? I recall that on other books.

I picked this pretty book up not long ago. A lot of the "Flash" Flash covers are pretty corny. But this is one of my favorites. This is the third best copy (behind the 9.4 Mile High and the 9.2 San Francisco copies). Beautifully centered, with great colors and no markings, I feel pretty good about this one.

FlashComics40.jpg

I picked this pretty book up not long ago. A lot of the "Flash" Flash covers are pretty corny. But this is one of my favorites. This is the third best copy (behind the 9.4 Mile High and the 9.2 San Francisco copies). Beautifully centered, with great colors and no markings, I feel pretty good about this one.

FlashComics40.jpg

I like it too...

if I had ciorac's unlimited wealth, I would definitely put this run together...1-104 would be fun!

action56.jpg

(worship)

Great books, Bill! I've always liked this cover - it appeals to the wannabe egyptologist in me. :)

me too :)

Thanks guys for all the nice comments. I am very pleased with both of the books

FlashComics40.jpg

I like it too...

if I had ciorac's extremely unlimited wealth, I would definitely put this run together...1-104 would be fun!

Fixed that for you Gator (thumbs u

one tough bugger, had to settle on this copy:

9 MORE TO GO!

sb21.jpg

trust me...as a run builder, I have settled many times, but eventually, I have always found an upgrade (sometimes sooner than later, sometimes the other way around)

keep the faith!

Those numbers. Is that a pedigree of some sort? I recall that on other books.

I was thinking it was his school locker combination (shrug)

FlashComics40.jpg

I like it too...

if I had ciorac's extremely unlimited wealth, I would definitely put this run together...1-104 would be fun!

Fixed that for you Gator (thumbs u

I still think Flash is a great run!

Just arrived in the mail today. :cloud9:

67999.jpg

too durn cool! and it's very pretty; why in the world is it a 3.0? i know i'm just front cover-scan grading, but it looks so much nicer.

Another Flash from my collection. This is the highest graded copy and very sweet. One of my favorite Shelly Hawkman covers along with the #31 (anybody have a HG copy they want to get rid of, let me know :wishluck:) I'm wondering if there is a Mile High or SF copy out there that is not slabbed. With the recent Flash auctions on Heritage, I thought one would show up. Is there any chance that there is not a Mile High, SF or other high grade pedigree? Kinda seems unlikely, but I would have thought one would have surfaced by now. Does anyone know if these exist?

FlashComics31.jpg